Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween! (One day late)

We had our annual Halloween get-together yesterday and I did not get nearly as many pictures of Grace in her ladybug costume as I would have liked. I actually did not even get any of her looking at the camera! I think I'm going to dress her up again today and take some more. We had a lot of fun with our family and friends, and Grace trick-or-treated at a few houses. I think she had more fun running around on our front porch and watching all our trick-or-treaters.



I am pretty proud of these - spiderweb cupcakes! Very easy... just make three circles with black icing and slide a knife through them.

A note about glow sticks - they will burst when used as a teething toy! This didn't happen to us but to Grace's little friend Sophia.

No comments: