Monday, August 23, 2010

Rush Week

Sorority rush was this past week at JSU. The correct term for this is "recruitment" but it will always be "rush" to me. I love that we live so close and that I can stay so involved with my chapter. It was A LOT of work but very worth it.
Deidra is the rush adviser and is an outstanding alumnae!

I got to spend time with one of my favorite pledge sisters, Allison!

Our skit for Theme Day is called "AOII and the City." I bet you can't guess where we got that from. It is simply amazing, so fun and heart felt.


The gorgeous ladies of AOII!

Ok, so this is everyone's favorite part of rush - BID DAY! The new members open their bid cards in the Round House at JSU and then as soon as they see who they got they grab a shirt and run out on the quad. It is soooo much fun to watch because everyone is so excited!


08746980529309938" />
These two ladies are sisters and now they are AOII sisters, too!


It was a fun weekend but I am glad rush only comes around once a year!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I always enjoyed rush week too! Such fun memories (mostly of long nights, but still fun)

Love the picture of you and Allison...she is one of the sweetest people I know! ;)