Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thankful Thursday

At 3:30 this morning when I couldn't sleep, I began thinking of all that I'm thankful for.
1. I'm thankful that even though I'm taking 3 classes this semester (9 hours) we only meet a few times. I can remember one semester of my sophomore year of college when I was down to 9 hours. What did I do with all that extra time?? I'm sure it was spent sleeping, going out to eat with my AOII sisters and much more. I can remember my mother telling me that I had one more semester to get it together or I could just come on home! I chose to "get it together!"
2. I'm thankful that I finally found a blog layout/banner that I love. It will not change again for quite a while but I would like to find out how to make the banner smaller!
3. I'm thankful that I've had the will power to lose 4 1/2 pounds since January 1! I need to lose 3 1/2 more by Valentines Day to reach my goal. It's amazing how much looser clothes fit just from losing a few pounds.
4. I'm thankful for my beautiful family... I just can't say that enough!
5. I'm thankful that American Idol is back!!!!

What are you thankful for today??

1 comment:

Randi Stephens said...

First, I am thankful for my Lord and savior Jesus Christ. Second, I am thankful for my amazing family. Third, I am thankful for my health.