Wednesday, February 10, 2010

18 Month Check-up

Grace is almost 20 months and we just now got her in for her 18 month check-up. She was so sick in December/beginning of January that she couldn't get shots. She would get better, I'd make another appointment and she would get sick again. So finally, she was 100% well and I knew we'd better hurry. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get there until the very end so I got a "Daddy" run down of her stats. From what I can tell she weighs anywhere from 24 to 29 pounds. Jon said she was NOT happy about being on the scale (who can blame her!) and threw a little fit which threw the scale off. I've weighed her at home and she's about 25. SIX shots later we were headed home. Here she is crying, not because of shots, but because she was unhappy that Daddy had to drive a seperate car home.

I saved the day with these...

Has there ever been a better convenience store cookie?? I think not.

No comments: