Friday, February 12, 2010

Show Us Your Life - Valentines Memories


These only lasted about an hour but were a huge hit with cars driving by!
Although it's not Valentines Day yet, it sure feels like it because my kids celebrated at school today and Grace exchanged Valentines with her friends. With all the snow, this has truly already been an unforgetable Valentines weekend. I chose Elmo cards for Grace, only because Barney cards are extinct, and baked cookies to go with them. Here is Grace checking out her loot.

I receieved several gifts and cards at school which melted my heart more than my sweet children will ever know.

5th graders are so funny about Valentines Day and I always get a kick out of watching them exchange presents with each other. Some of the girls are so nervous when their "guy" drops off a stuffed animal that they forget to say thank you, or anything else for that matter and I have to help them out just a bit - priceless!

Grace and I made these for all her grandparents.



Just in case the roads freeze over and we don't get to see them this weekend, I wanted to post them on here. Happy Valentines weekend, everyone! XXOOXX!!!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thank you for the yummy cookies! I loved, I mean the girls, loved them!!! ;)

The Coupon Centsation said...

Hello from Huntsville!
Cute little girl :)
Kelly's Korner blog hopper !

Jennifer said...

I love the grandparents Valentine's! So cute! We'll have to do that with Charlotte next year! I'm so glad that Grace got to enjoy some snow! Hope y'all have a great weekend!

Jodi said...

The teacher chalkboard is adorable! I also loved Grace's little hand prints!