Sunday, March 7, 2010

Birthday Celebration

We celebrated Jon's birthday Friday night at our favorite Japanese restaraunt. We don't get to go there nearly as much as we did before baby, so this was a treat. I think we've been with Grace, once when she was about a month old and the other time just a couple of months ago. The "big fire" scared her this time so it may be a while before we go back. Grace, you did the funniest thing on the way home. It was well past your bed time so you immediately fell asleep once we got on the road. Five minutes later we heard "MINE!" I turned around to see you still very much asleep. Daddy and I got a good laugh out of this. It was a cute reminder that you truly can not help the stage you're in right now.

Changing the subject, I told my graduate school friends that I would post this:


"What is this??" you may be asking. It was a group assignment we had to complete during a class last week. We had to make menus that our students could use for math. Hey, if you can't have a little fun while you're in school then you just might go crazy! It's been a long year and I can't believe that after April, we will have just one on-line class left. PRAISE THE LORD! I'm so glad I had three sweet friends to do this with. I would have never made it without them! Jodi, Tiffany and Randi have taken up blogging over the past few months. You can visit their blogs by going to Lovey Dovey, Mally Lou and Fifi, too! and Once Upon a Little Girl. They have beautiful families and Tiffany (Mallie Lou and Fifi, too!) finds the cutest ideas to do with little ones.

No comments: