Saturday, January 7, 2012

Back to the Hospital

Jack's well appointment revealed that he had lost a little too much weight and his billy rubin levels were up. They weren't sky high by any means but with Thanksgiving being in just two days and the doctor's offices closing, our doctor suggested Jack spend a night under the UV lamp.

This little man LOVED his trip to the "beach!"

By this point I was the most exhausted I do believe I have ever been. I missed Grace and being home and thought a lot about how parents of children with serious, life threatening illnesses must feel. It really humbled me and I said several prayers that night thanking God for our health and happiness and every blessing He gives us.

Jack's morning blood test proved that the UV lamp had done it's job and his billy rubin levels were fine and we could go home!

No comments: