Thursday, June 21, 2012

Visit with Santa

I'm finally getting around to posting about our Christmas! It was wonderful and special for so many reasons. Here is our visit with Santa at Bass Pro Shops. Getting ready to leave Watching the trains with Daddy When it was time to see Santa, Grace said that she was NOT going to do it, which really surprised me because she jumped in his lap last year. After a little prodding she said "O.K." and walked right to him. I LOVED this picture so much! I can't say enough wonderful things about the Santa experience at Bass Pro Shops. We had never been because we'd heard how long the lines were, but we went on a Thursday night and there was no one. The photos were free and they let me take as many pictures as I wanted to with my own camera. There were so many other things to do and it was well worth the drive!

No comments: