Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sick baby



These pictures are not new. They are from July 2008.


Gracie,




You are a sick little baby right now. You woke up at 3:00am on Monday morning with a fever. We went on to the doctor that afternoon after it would not go down. Dr. Purohit couldn't find a thing wrong with you so he sent us home and told us to watch it. I stayed home from work today to take care of you and as sick as you are I enjoyed spending the whole day with you. Tonight your fever spiked at 104 so we gave you another sponge bath. GiGi came to see you. If you're not better tomorrow, then it's back to the doctor.




You have been sick several times since you started daycare. We all love Susan Rae's but as with any daycare, the babies stay sick. Still, it has been an absolute blessing that we found it and you love going to "school" with your friends.








As I said in my last post, I need to play catch up so here is what I can remember from the month of July:




You and I stayed at home for most of the month, working on establishing routines and getting to know each other. We took our first "road trip" to Decatur and everyone loved meeting you. I got my first full night of sleep while you slept downstairs with Grandmere. I did miss the Spirit of America Festival for the first time in years, but it was very much worth it. We went to your first doctor's appointment where you finally weighed 6 pounds. I dressed you up in clothes that were way too big and took pictures of you.

No comments: