Saturday, May 2, 2009

Weekend with Grandparents

Here is a picture of you and Daddy in August 2008. I love the expression!
Dear Grace,


Last night you spent the night with Grand Dad and Nana. You love going there. You love their cats and dogs and playing. Today you are at Gigi and Papa Charlie's while your Daddy and I re-finish the dining room floor. It is hard work! Tonight we are all going out to dinner with some friends.


I am starting the Masters program at JSU this week. It should take me about a year and half to complete, and although I know this is something I need to do, I can't help but think of all the time it will take away from you and being together. The only positive side to this is that I can get it over with now, and when you are older and start doing things like taking dance or gymnastics, I won't have to miss any of that!





Here's your update for the month of August:


I went back to work at the end of the month and you began staying a lady, Kathleen, who took care of another little girl who was about 18 months, Blaire. Blaire loved looking at you and crawling into the bean bag with you. This is when we discovered how much you loved laying in a bean bag so we had to get one for you to have at home. You spent most of your time getting all of your beauty sleep, although you really don't need any. Mommy missed you while she was away at work but that made our time together even more special!

No comments: