Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Terrible Tuesdays



I am back in school working on my Masters. I started last May and it wasn't so bad then because it was all online. But now, I go to class every Tuesday and every other Thursday for 3 hours each night. When I have class on Thursdays, I pick Grace up and take her to her Granddad's. He works right across the street from where my class is, so it's very easy to drop her off. On Tuesdays, though, Jon picks Grace up from school and I go straight to JSU. So I do not see Grace for the rest of the day. And I think that absolutely stinks!!! She is asleep by the time I get home. I still go in and pick her up. I can't help it. As tired as I am, I'd love for her to wake up and play with me! I will be very glad when this is all over! I know it's worth it, though.

No comments: