Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Grace,
     You are changing so much. This week you've done several new things: you know how to get into my jewelry box so I've had to move all the jewelry about of the bottom 3 drawers. You've put stickers all over the house. You also follow simple instructions like "Take this to Daddy" or "Get your cup." You even help me get laundry out of the dryer and put it into the basket! I can't believe how much you've grown up in the past couple of months, I'm just in awe. You've become so affectionate lately, and Daddy and I LOVE it!!!

     This picture was taken just before you tried to stretch this (fake) pearl bracelet to be a necklace. It broke and beads went flying everywhere. Since I now know that you like jewelry, I picked up something special at the store for Christmas, I mean Santa put something special on his list: play jewelry! A crown that lights up, necklace and bracelets.

No comments: