Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Iron Bowl!!


     We hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We have been on the road for the past few days visiting with our families and enjoying three delicious meals. On Tuesday we went to my mom's and ate an early Thanksgiving Wednesday night. It still does not seem normal to eat Thanksgiving without my grandfather (GaGa). I guess it never will, but it was easier. I am so thankful that God gave me twenty-four years with the most amazing Grandfather and man I've ever known. I am also thankful for God's timing in that he brought Grace into the world just two months later and helped us all heal. Here is the little turkey herself....



     On Thursday we headed back home and stopped at Nana and Granddad's for Round two!

     Then we headed to GiGi and Papa Charlie's for the last stop. I was so exhausted but Grace just kept going and going, dancing and playing.




Grace and cousin, Thomas



We had a fun morning just laying around and playing. Shopping on Black Friday is not my thing. I even caught a nap with Grace. We woke up just in time for the IRON BOWL!





And what a game it was!!! Victory would have been sweeter but the Tigers fought hard! WAR EAGLE!

No comments: