Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Beautiful Gift

When Grace left the "baby house" for the "big house" her favorite teacher Mrs. Sonya gave us a gift. When she handed it to me she told me I better wait until I got home to look at it but of course, I could not wait. It was a beautiful book full of pictures from the beginning of her time at preschool until now. Many of the pictures I had never seen and I couldn't help but cry at how big our little girl has gotten. I knew the grandparents would want to see some of these sweet pictures. The quality is not great but they are so precious and I am so glad Mrs. Sonya did this for us.

















Here are some pictures taken of her at school last week. I can't believe how grown up she looks!


Not happy about me leaving...

Cutting with REAL Big Girl scissors!

No comments: