Friday, December 31, 2010

Visit with Santa

WOW! Am I ever behind in blogging?? The flu hit out house the first day of Christmas break. Grace was the first to go down and two days later I knew I had it, too. I am just now starting to feel like myself again. We had an amazing Christmas but before I get to that, I have some catching up to do! After having milk and cookies with Santa, we went down to meet him at his sleigh. With last year's Santa photo in mind, I totally expected the worse. I thought that maybe if her friends did it first, she MIGHT consider it. Well, this little girl never ceases to amaze me! Her buddies were having none of Santa but she walked right up and hopped in his lap like he was an old best friend!

She told him she would like a doll house for Christmas and did it like a pro!

No comments: