Thursday, January 5, 2012

Halloween

For the past several years we have had people over for Halloween because one, it's my favorite holiday and two, our neighborhood is known for a crazy amount of trick-or-treaters. But with two weeks left until I was 40 weeks pregnant, I was just not up to it so the Tigues volunteered to have us over and we were thrilled. I had a doctor's appointment on Halloween afternoon so Tiffany squeezed a third carseat into the back of her car and took Grace home with her and the girls for me. Grace LOVED this and talked about it forever! I came over and got Grace ready and then after lots of pictures I waddled with everyone else through the neighborhood to trick-or-treat.




If you can't figure out what Grace is, don't worry. When we asked her what she wanted to be she said a "Fairytale princess movie star lady." Sometimes this phrase would include "ballerina" too. So between Nanny and I, this is what we came up with!


No comments: