Saturday, July 18, 2009

Summer Lovin'... had me a blast!


Dear Grace,
I have had so much fun with you this summer! We just have two more weeks and then it's back to school. I just laid you down for a nap and you were so cute. We still have the pack-and-play in Mommy and Daddy's room and when I put you in it, you immediately pull back the window curtain to look for Daddy out in his shop. You love him a lot!! I missed you this week while I had to be in a conference for work all day. But you had lots of fun spending time at school, Aunt Kelli's, GiGi's and ofcourse, Nana & GrandDad's. You absolutely wear Aunt Kelli out when you go to her house! It's so big and you crawl everywhere, especially up the stairs. You are full of energy! At your last doctor's appointment, you weighs 20 lbs. 4 oz. It's hard to believe that just a little over a year ago you weighed only a little over 5 lbs! You were so tiny. I was expecting you to be bigger because I felt (and was) so big! Our lives have changed so much since you entered the world and I am so happy for those changes. Anytime we make a decision, even if it's as little as where to go to dinner or if we should even go out to dinner, we first think of you. You are so very loved and cherished by not only us but lots of other people. Divorce is not happy, but it has certainly given you more loving grandparents (and presents) than any little baby could ever need! I love you little angel!!

No comments: