Sunday, December 6, 2009

Trip

  We took a little trip to see Jon's family who live in west Alabama. I got to meet lots of Jon's cousins who I had not met before. Grace had a lot of fun with her cousin, Bella who she knows pretty well by now. We watched Alabama win the SEC Championship (and yes, I'm happy that it looks like our state might have a national title this year, just don't tell my husband!) opened presents and of course, a quick photo shoot.






The camera purchase I made a couple of months ago has been worth every penny! I can't wait until the day I have time to take a photography class.

Now, on to cousins!



The girls had gotten hot and we were ready to put their matching pajamas on them (which I didn't get a picture of!). Here they are jumping up and down on their chairs and screaming.


Grace is telling Bella to get out of "her" chair.


Maw Maw (Grace's Great Grandmother) and all of her great grandchildren. The four babies were all born within seven months of each other. It was late and my poor baby had had it by this point!

3 comments:

aLena said...

LUV your pics of the lil munchikin!

They turned out soo beautifully and the camera is definitely a good investment! I can't wait to buy a good one too!

Sugar and Spice said...

Hi! I just came across your blog and I wanted to share my site with you since you have a cute little girl! Come and enter my giveaway for some cute hair clips! :) www.Sugarandspice4baby.blogspot.com

Libbie said...

Wow I need a new camera! Those pics are great! Cool bench!