Friday, January 8, 2010

Show Us Your Life - New Years Resolutions

YAY! Kelly's Korner is back with "Show Us Your Life" Fridays! As I mentioned a week ago, my one and only New Year's resolution is to lose weight. I'm sure there are a dozen other things I could and need to work on, but I've chosen to concentrate any extra energy I have into this one goal. Food is my number one weakness. I love to eat everything your not supposed to eat like fried chicken and sweets. My name is Laurie and I'm a carbo-holic!!! I've struggled with weight all my life and I'm ready to make a change! I lost two pounds this week! The amount I'd like to lose seems like such a big number and big goals overwhelm me, so right now I'll just say I'd like to lose eight pounds before Valentines Day. That's just six more - totally doable, right?? Consider the picture to your right (family picture from Christmas) my "before" photo. Wish me luck!!!

No comments: