Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sick

I think that one of the hardest things is to watch your baby get her finger pricked or even worse, a shot. I just cringe when I think about having to hold her arms back and the look on Grace's face when she feels the pain. I often wonder what babies are thinking when they have to go through this and can't understand why. I left work at 11:30 to pick her up from daycare. She has had a runny nose and congested chest since Christmas. After trying the respirator, which she now refuses to sit through, we went on to the doctor a few days after Christmas. She took all of her medicine and it seemed to work for a day or two but this week she has been back to feeling crumby. This was her on the way to the doctor...

And here she is completely exhausted with Barney three hours later...

I am thankful that she's getting all of these sicknesses now so that when she gets to elementary school she hopefully will have built up her immune system, but it's still no fun to see her not be her perky self. She is much better today!

No comments: