Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Prep.

WOW! What a busy week! Grace dyed eggs with Gigi on Sunday. She was so excited to show them to me when I picked her up!

On Tuesday my dad and brother came to visit from Orlando. I was sooo happy to see my little brother, Quentin. Even though Grace hadn't seen him since she was 9 months old, she warmed up to him in no time.

Today was picture day and I was so excited because Grace was finally going to get to wear a dress Aunt Kelli gave her for her birthday that was too big last summer. I just knew that this was going to be her cutest school picture yet! Too bad for me, Grace did not want to have her picture made and from what I heard the photo similar to the picture she had made with Santa last Christmas, minus Santa ofcourse. I tried to take some this afternoon but I didn't have much luck getting a "happy picture" either. She does get points for being cute as a button!!!

Grace's Easter basket is ready to go for her Easter party and egg hunt tomorrow. Oh, how I wish I could be there to see it all and take pictures! I made these goldfish filled "carrots" for her to give to her friends.

Happy Good Friday, everyone!!

2 comments:

Candi (and Emma, too) said...

That is such a cute idea with the goldfish filled carrots! And I do agree - she does earn props for being cute as a button :). I LOVE that dress!

I hope you're doing well! This is the first chance I've had to comment, but I've been following you for a little bit now :). I'm glad I found you on here, and I'm looking forward to reading many more posts!

-Candi.

Tales of a Peanut said...

LOVE the goldfish carrots! I might steal that idea!
Happy Easter!
Jennifer