Thursday, September 2, 2010

Not Feeling Well....

Grace was all smiles this morning...

But I should have known when she didn't want to sit by her pal, Nisaiah, she didn't feel well.

Just a couple of hours later I got an email from Mrs. Susan saying that she had a low grade fever (100) and had been crying all morning. She said she could stay at school but she just wanted to let me know. I was very thankful that she let me know because since this crud has been going on for over a week now, I knew we needed to go back to the doctor. I was lucky to quickly get a substitute and I went to get my sweet girl. It was obvious something was wrong when I picked her up. We saw the doctor who did x-rays and found that her lungs are just full of junk, which made sense because this afternoon she sounds like a coffee grinder. She got a shot and we headed home. I'm hoping the shot will fix her up in no time!

No comments: