Saturday, January 22, 2011

Oh Baby!!!

So many people in my life are pregnant right now! My oldest friend, Erin is actually in labor right now! She is having a little girl, Elizabeth Jane. I wish I could be there but she's too far away, tear!

My favorite cousin, Wes, and his wife, Andrea are having a baby boy, Wagner Royce, next month.

Erin and Andrea are both very special to me. I was honored to be a part of their wedding days and I can't wait to spoil their children! In addition, my AOII big sister, Tabatha has a little brother or sister on the way for her daughter, Claire, due in September.

Grace's sweet friend, Presley, is going to be a big sister in September and my prom date, Josh, who has been my friend just about my entire life, and his wife, Cindy, have a baby due in August. I'm afraid the baby bug has bit Grace, too. She has decided that I have another baby. This is REALLY embarrassing and MAJOR TMI but when I picked her up from school Friday she started petting my chest and saying "You have a baby in there!!!" Miss Katie said "GRACE!" and all I could do was laugh. No Grace, I do not have a baby other than you. Maybe some day!!

No comments: